Policy 5304 - Forms
Revision Date: 11/9/2011
Responsible Office: Property Officer
If you don't have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit their website for your free copy.
When preparing forms relating to university inventory:
- Supply all requested information.
- Obtain all required signatures.
- Submit completed forms to the property office PRIOR to making any changes in property status.
- EQUIPMENT TRANSFER REQUEST (pdf format) – Use this form when transferring equipment between departments OR when moving equipment within a department.
- EQUIPMENT DISPOSITION REQUEST (pdf format) – This form is to be used to report equipment ready for surplus; equipment to be dismantled for parts; stolen equipment, etc.
- DONATION CERTIFICATION (pdf format)– Submit this completed form for all equipment donated to the university, new or used. Approval from the University Donation Committee is also required.
- REQUEST FOR OFF-CAMPUS USE OF TAGGED ITEMS (pdf format) - This form must be completed and returned to the property office prior to removing equipment from the Louisiana Tech Campus.
- EQUIPMENT REPAIR/EXCHANGE (pdf format) - Use this form when equipment must be sent to a dealer for repair OR returned and replaced by the vendor because of defect or poor quality.
- TAG FORM – COMPUTER EQUIPMENT $500.00 TO $1,000.00 – This form will be sent to your department for completion after purchasing computer items valued at $500.00 to $1,000.00.
Copies of these forms are available in the Property Office or may be duplicated from the examples in this manual.