- General Information:
Mary Beth Walsh
- Questions about Advising Templates:
Students who possess a Louisiana Transfer associate degree are automatically admissible to Louisiana Tech University.
General Information about the Louisiana Transfer degrees can be found here.
ADVISING TEMPLATES FOR THE LOUISIANA TRANSFER DEGREE
Students should consult with an advisor at the community college from which you plan to transfer to Louisiana Tech University. Your advisor can help you identify which courses are equivalent to the courses on the Advising Templates.
- ASLT - Associate of Science Louisiana Transfer degree
- AALT - Associate of Arts Louisiana Transfer degree
IMPORTANT! Please note that the "Master Course Articulation Matrix" is located in the middle of the page. You may have to scroll down. Also, note any asterisks, double asterisks, and/or end notes that may be associated with a course, as these will help determine whether or not the course in question will be accepted as equivalent.
Louisiana Tech's Catalog includes a list of courses required for each major, course descriptions, and more.
- Louisiana Tech Catalog
- Link to Board of Regents' webpage that has catalogs for all Louisiana Public colleges and universities
COURSES SATISFYING GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AT LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY
All majors require 45 credit hours of general knowledge courses; check here for major specific general education requirements.
- General Education Courses - overview
- General Education Courses - major specific