● How do I get to Moodle?
○ The website address is http://moodle.latech.edu
● What is my username and password?
○ Your login information is your standard university username and password; the
same as you use for e-mail.
● I don’t know my username!
○ Check with your instructor, or search for your name in the university directory at
● I don’t know my password!
○ Use the “Forgot Password” facility at https://password.latech.edu/. You’ll need
your Tech CWID, BOSS PIN, and your date of birth.
● Where can I go on campus or online to learn how to use Moodle?
○ Clicking on the link below will take you to various Moodle resources
that are available online. The Student Users Guide to Moodle has important
information about Login, Exam/Quiz and related information.
● Why are my courses are not showing up?
○ Enrollments occur as students are fed into the system automatically based upon
the data available from the registrar’s office. Students could be missing for
several reasons, including some type of record hold (fees, missing paperwork,
etc). Some times students end up with more than one username. Check with
your instructor to see if perhaps you are listed under a different username.