This link navigates to the Louisiana Tech Moodle Site.
After navigating to the site, you may log in using your Tech email username and password. For help logging in, please see the "How to Log In" link on the right hand side. Click here to log in to Moodle.
The following Links navigate to tutorials, manuals, instructional videos, or forums that may be helpful when using Moodle.
- The following link is a YouTube video explaining how the course restore from Moodle 1.9 to 2.3 works.
- The following link is a YouTube video that addresses the question of where the files area has gone in Moodle 2.3.
- This link from Southern Oregon University is a guide to re-embedding links to files in Moodle 2.3.
- The following link from LSU is an overview of all of the activities listed in Moodle 2.3. It gives a description of each item along with instructions on how to set up each item.
- The following link is a YouTube video that explains how to use the "drag and drop" feature in Moodle 2.3.
- The following YouTube video shows how to upload multiple files in Moodle 2.3.
- The link below navigates to a guide from Southern Oregon University. This guide contains instructions on the process of creating quizzes in Moodle 2.3.
- The following YouTube video explains how to set up a rubric in Moodle 2.3.
- The link below navigates to a guide from LSU. This guide is an overview of the grade book in Moodle 2.3.