Pauline Leonard, Ph.D.
Department of Curriculum, Instruction, and Leadership
James R. Mays Endowed Professor in Education
Office: (318) 257-4609
Fax: (318) 257-2379
Woodard Hall 203
P.O. Box 3163
Ruston, LA 71272
- Educational Administration
- 1997 University of Toronto, Toronto, OT Canada, Ph.D. Educational Administration
- 1992 St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS Canada M.S. Curriculum and Instruction
- 1986 Memorial University, St. John's, NL Canada, B.A. English & Psychology
- 1984 Memorial University, St. John's, NL Canada, B.A. Education
- 1998 - 2000, Assistant Professor, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK Canada
- 1997 - 1998, Acting Assistant Professor, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA
- 1996, Co-ordinator, 1996 Educational Administration Conference, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (University of Toronto), Toronto, OT Canada
- 1996, Co-ordinator, The Toronto Conference ‘96: Values and Educational Leadership, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (University of Toronto), Toronto, OT Canada
- 1989 - 1994 Teacher, Western Integrated School Board, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- College of Education Nominee for the Louisiana Tech University 2008 Foundation Professorship Award
- College of Education, Louisiana Tech University James R. Mays Endowed Assistant Professorship, 2004-2008
- College of Education Nominee for the Louisiana Tech University 2007 Foundation Professorship Award
- D. J. Willower Center for the Study of Leadership and Ethics, 2006 Award of Excellence
- College of Education, Louisiana Tech University Outstanding Grantsmanship Award, April 2006
- Department of Education, Louisiana Tech University Outstanding Grantsmanship Award, April 2006
- Leonard, L. & Leonard, P. 2006 AERA Distinguished Paper Award, Research Association, Consortium of State and Regional Educational Research Associations, A Special Interest Group of AERA.
- Leonard, P., & Basinger, D. (2008). Educating the whole teacher. The Beacon, 4 (2), 1-8.
- Leonard, P. (2007). Moral literacy for teacher and school leadership education: A Matter of attitude. Journal of Educational Administration, 45(4). 413-426.
- Leonard, P. (2006, December 20). Ethics, Values and Social Justice Leadership: Embarking on a Moral Quest for Authenticity. International Electronic Journal for Leadership in Learning. Volume 10. Available: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~iejll/
- Leonard, L., & Leonard, P. (2006). Leadership for technology integration: Computing the reality. Alberta Journal of Educational Research, 52(4), 209-221.
- Leonard, P. & Leonard, L. (2006). Teachers and tolerance: Discriminating diversity dispositions. The Teacher Educator, 42(1), 30-62.