Graduate Program Admission
- Verify all admission requirements with the College of Education Office of Graduate Studies, and ensure that you are aware of all minimum GPA and GRE requirements. If you are a non-native English speaker, you must also achieve a passing TOEFL score.
- Take the GRE (if you have not already done so). Have your scores reported to the Louisiana Tech University Graduate School (school code: 6372).
- Submit a completed admission application packet to the Louisiana Tech Graduate School. A completed packet includes: your graduate application form, non-refundable processing fee, official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended, test scores, and letters of recommendation. Additional documentation may be required for international students.
- Complete and return the Department of Kinesiology Application Form. Forms can be mailed to:
Department of Kinesiology
P.O. Box 3163Ruston, LA 71272
- Once accepted to the Louisiana Tech Graduate School and your Department of Kinesiology Application has been submitted, you should schedule an appointment and meet with the Graduate advisor in Kinesiology. Graduate advisor is Dr. Lanie Dornier, 318-257-4432 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be considered a Master’s Candidate, you must be unconditionally admitted (or have completed your probationary period of conditional admission) and have an approved degree Plan of Study on file with College of Education Office of Graduate Studies. The degree plan should be filed by the end of your first quarter.