- You must review and familiarize yourself with the contents of the College of Education Graduate Student Handbook.
- You must meet with your academic advisor each quarter.
- You must complete, have approved, and file a degree Plan of Study with the Office of Graduate Studies by the end of your first quarter.
- ALL graduate students are required to complete KINE 535 Directed Research or KINE 551 Thesis. For more information on Directed Research, please visit the KINE 535 information page. For more information on a Thesis, please visit the KINE 551 information page
- Students must enroll in and complete KINE 585 (Comprehensive Examination) in the last quarter of their degree program.
- Application for graduation must be completed in the last quarter of your program. For more information on deadlines and application procedure, please contact the visit the University Registrar or visit the Graduation Information page.