Frank Igou, Ph.D.
Office: (318) 257-5455
Fax: (318) 257-3442
Woodard Hall 117A
P.O. Box 3163
Ruston, LA 71272
- 2001: Ph.D., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Auburn University; Auburn, AL
- 1994: M.S., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Auburn University; Auburn, AL
- 1989: B.S., Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh; Oshkosh, WI
- 2007 - Present: Assistant Professor, Louisiana Tech University; Ruston, LA
- 2006 - 2007: Civil Service Administrator, City of Orlando; Orlando, FL
- 2001 - 2006: Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin-Platteville; Platteville, WI
- Igou, F.P. (2012) O*NET as a valuable tool for academic advising focusing on major and career: Implementing Bates (2007). Article to be published in the April 2012 edition of The Mentor
- White, A.G., Buboltz, W.C., & Igou, F.P. (2011). Mobile phone use and sleep quality and length in college. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 18(1), 51-58.
- Karsten, M. F., & Igou, F. P. (2006). Equal employment opportunity and harassment. In M. F. Karsten (ed.), Management, Gender and Race in the 21st Century. Latham, MD: University Press of America.
- Sims, R. R., Veres III, J. G., & Igou, F. P. (1995). Improving human resource management’s response to the American’s with Disabilities Act. In Veres III, J. G., & Sims, R. R. (eds.), Human Resource Management and the Americans with Disabilities Act, Quorum Books.