Ida Chauvin, Ph.D.
Office: (318) 257-4097
Fax: (318) 257-3442
Woodard Hall 114C
P.O. Box 3163
Ruston, LA 71272
- 2003: Ph.D. Counselor Education, University of New Orleans; New Orleans, LA
- 1998: M.A. Psychological Counseling, Nicholls State University; Thibodaux, LA
- 1986: B.S. Business Administration, Nicholls State University; Thibodaux, LA
- 2006 - Present: Assisstant/Associate Professor of Psychology, College of Education, Louisiana Tech University; Ruston, LA
- 2003 - 2006: Assisstant Professor of Psychology, Winthrop University; Rock Hill, SC
- 1999 - 2003: Middle School Counselor, Terrrebonne Parish School Board; Houma, LA
- McDaniel, J., Buboltz, W., Chauvin, I., Eddlemon, O., (2011). Sleep quality and habits of adults with the human immunodeficiency virus. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 1, (7), 23-27.
- Chauvin, I., Miller, M., & Byrd, M. (2011). Examining the relationship between the self-directed search and a work values inventory: An exploratory study with implications for career counselors. College Student Journal, 45, 407-413.
- Chauvin, I., Miller, M. J., Godfrey, E. L., Thomas, D. (2010). Relationship between Holland's typology and Myers Briggs’ Types: Implications for career counselors. Psychology Journal, 7, (2), 62-66.
- Miller, M. J., Chauvin, I., Thomas, D., Cowger, E. (2010). Relationship 10 between the Self-Directed Search and the Edwards Personal Preference Schedule using the N of 1 research design. College Student Journal, 44, (2), 551-557.