Kevin Mahoney, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
Office: (318) 257-4099
Fax: (318) 257-3442
Woodard Hall 114B
P.O. Box 3163
Ruston, LA 71272
- Emotions in Organizations
- Framing and Decision-Making
- History of Psychology and Management
- 2004: Ph.D., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, University of Akron; Akron, OH
- 1999: M.A., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, University of Akron; Akron, OH
- 1996: B.A., Psychology, Wabash College; Crawfordsville, IN
- Mahoney, K.T., Buboltz, W.C., Buckner, J.E., Doverspike, D. Emotional Labor in American Professors. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, In Press.
- Mahoney, K.T., Buboltz, W.C., Levin, I., Doverspike, D. & Svyantek, D. Individual Differences in a Within-Subjects Risky Choice Framing Study. (2011). Personality and Individual Differences, 53, 248-257.
- Mahoney, K.T., and Baker, D.B. (2007). The Measure of a Nation: The USDA and the rise of survey methodology. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 71, 97-113.