Latoya Pierce, Ph.D.
Office: (318) 257-2874
Fax: (318) 257-3442
Woodard Hall 111A
P.O. Box 3163
Ruston, LA 71272
- 2005: Ph.D. Counselor Education, University of New Orleans; New Orleans, LA
- 2002: M.S. Counseling, Loyola University; New Orleans, LA
- 1999: B.A. Psychology, Loyola University; New Orleans, LA
- 2009 - Present: Assistant Professor of Psychology, College of Education, Louisiana Tech University; Ruston, LA
- 2010 - Present: Part-time Contributing Faculty, Walden University; Minneapolis, MN
- 2005 - 2009: Assistant Professor, Arkansas State University; Jonesboro, AR
- Pierce, L. (2012). Teaching Tolerance: Ideology for 2012. SACES Newsletter, Summer 2012.
- Watson, Z. E., Herlihy, B., & Pierce, L.A. (2006). Forging the Link between Multicultural Competence and Ethical Counseling Practice: A Historical Perspective. Journal of Counseling & Values, 50, 99-108.
- Fall, K.A., Levitov, J.E., Anderson, L., & Clay, H. (2005). African-Americans' perception of mental health professions. International Journal for the Advancement of Counseling, 27, 47-56.
- Anderson, L. (2002). Students Seeking Counseling: Sitting on the other side of the chair. Louisiana Counseling Association Newsletter.