lore dickey, Ph.D.
Office: (318) 257-2808
Fax: (318) 257-3442
Woodard Hall 116D
P.O. Box 3163
Ruston, LA 71272
- 2011: Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, University of North Dakota; Grand Forks, ND
- 2007: M.A. Counseling, University of North Dakota; Grand Forks, ND
- 2001: M.A. Applied Behavioral Science, Bastyr University; Kenmore, WA
- 1986: M.A. Recreation and Park Administration, Central Michigan University; Mount Pleasant, MI
- 1984: B.A. Recreation and Leisure Studies, Washington State University; Pullman, WA
- 2013 - Present: Assistant Professor of Psychology, College of Education, Louisiana Tech University; Ruston, LA
- 2012 - 2013: Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Southern Mississippi; Hattiesburg, MS
- 2011 - 2003: Health Policy Leadership Fellow, Morehouse School of Medicine; Atlanta, GA
- dickey, l. m., Burnes, T. R., & Singh, A. A. (2012). Sexual identity development of female-to-male transsexuals: A grounded theory. Journal of LGBT Issues in Counseling, 6, 118- 138.
- dickey, l. m., & Loewy, M. I. (2010). Group work with female-to-male transsexuals: A call for action. Journal for Specialists in Group Work, 35, 236-245.
- dickey, l. m. (2008). Experiencing the work of Jeff Wall. Museums & Social Issues, 3, 137-142.
- dickey, l. m. (2008). Supporting FTMs throughout the transition process [Abstract]. International Journal of Transgenderism, 10, 181.