Steven Toaddy, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
Office: (318) 257-3058
Fax: (318) 257-3442
Woodard Hall 200A
P.O. Box 3163
Ruston, LA 71272
- Justice in and around organizations
- Internet-based surveys
- Work technology
- Instructional innovation
- 2012: Ph.D., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, North Carolina State University; Raleigh, NC
- 2010: M.S., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, North Carolina State University; Raleigh, NC
- 2008: B.A., Psychology, Ohio Weslyan University; Delaware, OH
- Behrend, T. S., Toaddy, S. R., Thompson, L. F., & Sharek, D. S. (2012). The effects of avatar appearance on interviewer ratings in virtual employment interviews. Computers in Human Behavior, 28, 2128-2133.