Walter C. Buboltz, Ph.D.
Elva Leggett Smith Endowed Professor in Education
Office: (318) 257-4039
Fax: (318) 257-3442
Woodard Hall 117B
P.O. Box 3163
Ruston, LA 71272
- Sleep Difficulties/Habits/Quality and Various Outcomes
- Career Development and Family Issues
- Psychological Reactance
- 1996: Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, Kent State University; Kent, OH
- 1992: M.A. Counseling/Community Psychology, Marist College; Poughkeepsie, NY
- 1988: B.S. Psychology, Union College, Schenectady, NY
- 1996 - Present: Associate Professor, Louisiana Tech University; Ruston, LA
- 2001 - Present: Licensed Psychologist, Buboltz & Associates; Ruston, LA
- Buboltz, W., Jenkins, S., Soper, W., Woller, K, Johnson, P. & Faes, T, (in press). Sleep Habits and Patterns of College Students: An Expanded Study. Journal of College Counseling.
- Blancher, A., Buboltz, W., & Soper, W. (in press). Content analysis of the Journal of Counseling & Development: Volumes 74 to 84. Journal of Counseling and Development.
- Mahoney, K., Buboltz, W., Soper, B., & Doverspike, D., & Simoneaux, B. (2008). Content Analysis of consulting Psychology journal: Practice and Research (Volumes 44-59). Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research, 60, 246-258.
- Smart, B, Buboltz, W., Soper, B, & Campbell, A. (2007). Masculinity/femininity and automotive behaviors: Emerging knowledge for entrepreneurs. Journal of Business and Public Affairs, 1, 1-12.
- Marsiglia, C., Walczyk, J., Buboltz, W., & Griffith-Ross, D. (2006). Impact of parenting styles and locus of control on emerging adults’ psychosocial success. Journal of Education and Human Development, 1, 1-11.