What is T – POP?
TPOP is a tuition support program for educators seeking a master’s degree in Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Leadership, Health and Physical Education, or School Counseling at Louisiana Tech. TPOP offers fifteen (15) eligible semester hours of credit with tuition waivers — excluding all applicable fees. Those participating in TPOP are responsible for the remaining hours of graduate work to complete the degree.
Who is eligible for T – POP?
- Teachers (elementary, middle school & high school)
- Technology Coordinators
- School Counselors
Class sites and requirements
- Applicants must have earned no more than six (6) credit hours towards their master’s degree.
- Participants must begin fall quarter and enroll for consecutive quarters throughout the academic year, that is: Fall (3 cr. hrs.), Winter (3 cr. hrs.), Spring (3 cr. hrs.), Summer (6 cr. hrs.).
- Applicants must be admitted to a specified master’s degree program prior to being accepted to TPOP. Applicants in non-degree status are not eligible for TPOP.
- Applicants must submit a TPOP application and a Graduate School application.
- TPOP scholarships may be awarded only after official admission to a graduate degree program.
- All Fall Quarter degree program application deadlines must be met, as follows:
- M.Ed. Educational Leadership: July 1
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction: August 1
- M.A. Counseling & Guidance: August 1
For more information regarding TPOP, please contact Debbie Lee in the Graduate Studies office. Telephone (318) 257-3229, Fax: (318) 257-2957, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.