- Definitions and General Information
- Dual Enrollment Forms & Information
- Application Instructions For Students
- Application Instructions for Principals and Guidance Counselors Apply Now - Please print and mail in your application to the address at the top of the application.
- Course Processing Form (for Dual Enrollment Teachers)
- Documentation of Compensating Strengths (for Dual Enrollment Teachers)
- ID Cards & Parking Permits
- Important Dates
- Student Eligibility Framework
- Student Resign/Unenroll Form
- Contact Information
Louisiana Tech in partnership with participating high schools is pleased to provide an opportunity for qualified students to earn college credit while still enrolled in high school. All courses in the dual enrollment program are taught at the high school during the regular school day. Students earn both high school and college credit for the courses in this program.
See Student Eligibility Framework PDF for additional information..
Eligible high school students may enroll in one University course per quarter either on campus or online. Under this program, there is no requirement to simultaneously earn high school credit as is the case for Dual Enrollment.
A student may be eligible for admission under this program if the following requirements are met:
- An overall academic average of 3.0 (B) or better on all subjects taken during the previous 2 years; AND
- A preferred ACT composite of 23 (1050-1080 SAT Critical Reading + Math); AND
- A recommendation by the high school principal.
Contact the Admissions Office at 318.257.3036, or 1.800.LATECH.1, email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The Summer Enrichment at Tech (SET) Program is designed to enable capable high school juniors to invest the summer between their junior and senior years in University studies. For nearly 40 years, SET has been an outstanding success.
Grades and credits are recorded by the Registrar but will be validated to the student's transcript only after application for validation of credits.
Students with exceptional academic records may participate in Louisiana Tech's Summer Scholars Program, which allows students who will be entering freshmen in the fall to get an early start by enrolling Summer Quarter. Special scholarships are available for qualifying students.