Apply for Online Admission
1. An undergraduate application fee of $20 or a graduate application fee of $40 for U. S. or International students. You will be able to submit your payment online. Fees are subject to change.
2. Once your application has been received, you will be emailed instructions on how to access your eportal account where you will be able to check the status of your application.
3. Upon admission to the University, the Computing Center will generate a CWID and Boss Pin for ONL students that will be mailed from the Registrar’s Office. This job will run nightly to pick up newly admitted students with Special Program code ONL. This process will enable online registration through BOSS.
4. Once registered, the Computing Center will generate a Tech email account and password and a Blackboard user name and password. This will be mailed to students from Registrar’s Office.
5. Questions? 318-257-3036, 1-800-LATECH-1, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. After you received your acceptance letter, proceed to the next steps.
Send your Transcripts to Louisiana Tech University
1. Official high school transcripts are required for first-time freshman and for transfer students who have completed fewer than 18 hours of college level credit after graduating from high school.
2. Official college transcripts are required from each college or university you have attended. This includes colleges where you may have earned dual enrollment credit or other college credit prior to graduating from high school.
3. Send transcripts to: Louisiana Tech University, Admissions Office, PO Box 3178, Ruston, La 71272-0001.
Send your Standardized Test Scores to Louisiana Tech University
1. First-time freshman and transfer students who have earned fewer than 18 hours of college level credit are required to provide standardized test scores (ACT or SAT). The Admissions Office must receive official notice of you scores either directly from the testing agency or on an official transcript. (If you are age 25 or older and are not seeking a degree, you may not be required to provide test scores. Contact Admissions at 318-257-3036, 1-800-LATECH-1, or email@example.com for furthur information.)