Faculty & Staff
- ID Required - valid Tech ID card
- Faculty and staff may authorize an assistant to check out library materials.
- Checkout Period - Academic Year (Fall, Winter, & Spring) OR Summer Quarter
- Maximum Number - 50 items
- Maximum Renewals - 3 times (unless it is overdue or a hold is placed on it)
- If a hold is placed on an book checked out by a faculty member, a recall can be issued
- When a recall is issued, the due date is changed to 21 days and a recall notice is
- If the item is not returned by the due date, future checkout privileges may be blocked.
- No fines on regular circulating materials.
- Fines will be assessed for overdue InterLibrary Loan or Lost items.
- Two overdue materials will block privileges.
Replacement Costs for Lost Items
- Book - $90.00
- Reference Book - Evaluated individually due to high replacement cost
- Compact Disc (part of book or separate cataloged item) - $90.00
- Microform (fiche, film, card) - $225.00
- Periodicals: Loose Issue - $50.00, Bound Volume - $200.00
- Video - $90.00
- Government Documents included in above categories (ex. Docs Ref. Book = $125.00)
- Special Collection, Manuscripts and Archives - Evaluated individually due to rare