Periodical materials should remain in the Library so that they are available to Library users at all times. However, the following exceptions are acceptable for short term checkout . . .
- Bound periodicals may be checked out for three (3) days by faculty and graduate students through regular checkout procedures at the Circulation Desk.
- Unbound periodicals may be checked out by faculty according to the following specifications:
- A maximum of five (5) loose periodicals may be checked out for up to two (2) hours.
- Initial checkout is performed at the 3rd floor Information Desk, Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Final checkout is required at Circulation Desk on the main floor before leaving Library.
- Return all checked out periodicals (bound and unbound) to the Circulation Desk on the main floor.
- Faculty may send a student assistant to check out material if documentation is on file and the student has a valid ID. The permission form is available online.