Mrs. Rita Franks
- Assistant Professor
- Executive Director of Libraries
- B.A., Western Michigan University
- M.L.I.S., Wayne State University
- American Library Association
- Louisiana Library Association
- Oversees Acquisition and Preservation Services, Bibliographic Management Services.
- Provides leadership in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating divisional
operations and services within a user centered organization to achieve the Library's
goals and objectives.
- Reference and research assistance.
Areas of Interest and Research
- Collection Development
- Freedom of Information
- Marketing and promotion of Federal and State Government Documents