- Coordinator of Database Systems & Technology Training
- Information Technology Services
- B.A., Louisiana Tech University
- Trains Library faculty/staff, student workers and individual patrons in the use of
computers, printers, scanners, e-mail, etc.
- Installs, sets up, upgrades, troubleshoots, and repairs computers, printers, and other
- Works with Computing Center staff in supporting campus systems.
- Supports the Library Web site and Intranet.
- Backup systems administrator for SIRSI Dynix system and alternative representative
for LOUIS consortium systems administrator.
- Provides continuity with standards and services for library staff and patrons.