Louisiana Tech University faculty and staff may request the scanning and electronic delivery of journal articles or book chapters from Prescott Memorial Library's print collections. Submit a request and receive a pdf file electronically through your ILLiad account, where it will be available for 30 days. Patrons are notified via email.
It may take up to 2 days to fill requests. Requests are not processed on holidays and weekends.
- One article or chapter per request form
- Article/chapter should be 50 pages or less
- No more than 10% of the book
- Multiple chapters from a single book cannot be scanned
- No more than 2 requests per day
- Rush processing is not available
The following cannot be scanned
- Archival material
- Fragile books/journals
- Tightly bound journals from which a legible scan cannot be obtained
The Library retains the right to cancel any request that would be in violation of copyright.
If you have any questions, please contact Regina Foster at 318-257-2523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.