• Apply Now!
Academic Major Changes

Undergraduate Students may change majors, minors, or concentrations by filling out and printing the form, and by following the instructions at the top of the page.  Changes made any time after the ninth class day of the quarter will be effective the following quarter unless otherwise specified by the gaining Academic Dean.


1. STUDENT-ATHLETES: You must obtain a special permission signature from the Assistant Athletics Director for Academics (Thomas Assembly Center, Rm. 102). Do this first!

2. Take this form to your current Associate Dean for signature. Be sure they fill out the “Current Major” column completely.  ANS (Dr. Janet Pope – Library, 913), EDU (Dr. Dawn Basinger – Woodard, 102), COB (Dr. Rob Blackstock – COBB, 103), COES (Dr. Heath Tims – Bogard, 217), LibArts (Dr. Bryan Zygmont – GTM 104).

3. Take the form to your new Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies. Be sure they fill out the “New Program” column completely.

4. The new Associate Dean will submit the form to the registrar’s office.


NOTE: GRADUATE STUDENTS seeking to change their admitted graduate program must apply to the Graduate School for admission to the new graduate program

Major Change Form (fillable)

Major Change Form (print only)