Louisiana Tech University has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official transcripts (electronic and paper versions) on behalf of Louisiana Tech University. The electronic transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all transcript requests on behalf of Louisiana Tech University and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Orders can be placed online 24/7 by following the link below. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
Advantages to Ordering Transcripts Online:
- Expedite your order
- Authorize and process your credit card payment
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Provide e-mail and/or text communication while your order is being processed
- Provide operator assistance from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CST) Monday through Thursday, and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CST) on Friday, by calling 847-716-3005 for help.
- Allow you to submit your request any time day or night
- Confirmation e-mail sent when transcript order is complete
- Most orders are created and delivered within minutes of processing
Note: You can view your unofficial transcript through your BOSS account.