How to Avoid Overpayments
- Avoid changing your class schedule once you have registered.
- Changing your courses can result in overpayment, especially if you enroll in a course that is not required to be taken for your degree.
- Remain enrolled full time.
- Undergraduate full time is 8 hours or more.
- Graduate full time is 6 hours of more.
- Attend your courses until the end.
- Refer to the VA F Grade Policy.
- Report if you are receiving Tuition Assistance or National Guard.
- Notify the LA Tech VA Office if you are receiving Tuition Assistance or National Guard, so we can help avoid overpayments.