Free Routine Assessments:
- Medical evaluation with RN. Serious illnesses or injuries will be referred to physician or medical facility in the area.
- Assessment of eyes, ears, nose, throat, and skin.
- Respiratory check for allergies, flu, bronchitis, sinus, asthma, colds, etc.
- Contagious disease evaluation for chicken pox, mumps, measles, etc.
- Care and referral for orthopedic sprains, strains, fractures (crutches and heating pads are for loan)
- Urinalysis when indicated.
- Allergy injections (Student supplies vaccine and syringes with permission and instructions from personal physician
- STD information
- Annual weight and blood pressure checks
- Sutures/staples removed
- General first aid
- Student Accident Insurance forms and information
- Immunizations updates
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) - $60
- TDAP (tetanus/diphtheria) - $40
- Flu shots- Price Varies (when available)
- Hepatitis B Vaccine- $65 per injection (series of three injections)
- Pregnancy test- $10 (counseling and referral)
- Meningitis vaccine- $120
- Tuberculin skin testing (PPD)- $15
- Strep test- $10
*Accept Cash or Check for payment of fees
Qualifying students have a $1000 Student Accident Insurance policy. This policy, with some exceptions, is acceptable at most health care facilities.