Exam Registration Deadline is Friday January 17, 2014
- Registration for the National League for Nursing (NLN) Pre-Admission Exam is done by completing and turning in a registration form and receipt of $80 payment to the Department of Testing & Disability Services (318 Wyly Tower) by Friday January 17, 2014.
- Registration forms can be picked up in the Division of Nursing Departmental Office (Madison Hall 128) or the Department of Testing & Disability Services Office (Wyly Tower 318).
- Your $80 non-refundable payment must be made in the Cashiers Office 103 Keeny Hall.
- Testing Appointments will be offered throughout the month of February every Tuesday and Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. (first come first serve, based on the date you registered. No walk-ins).
- The Department of Testing & Disability Services will contact you after the registration deadline to schedule your exam appointment, so check your e-mail.
- Please be sure to bring a valid photo ID to the Testing Center at the time of your appointment. No exam will be administered without a proper form of ID (Tech ID, a state or federal ID, e.g. a drivers license or passport).
- If you have taken the NLN in the past or have registered on the NLN website you will need to know or bring your login ID and password to your appointment in order to take the exam.
- No calculator is allowed on the math portion of the exam.
Exam LocationLouisiana Tech UniversityDepartment of Testing & Disability ServicesWyly Tower 318Ruston, LA 71272Phone: 318-257-4882E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the NLN and study materials can be obtained by visiting the National League for Nursing website www.nln.org.
Nursing Program Information
Please contact the Louisiana Tech University School of Nursing with all questions about admission to the Nursing program.Louisiana Tech UniversityDivision of NursingMadison Hall 128Ruston, LA 71272Phone: 318-257-3101