The mission of the Department of Residential Life is to provide students with a safe, clean living and learning community with the professional and paraprofessional services necessary to meet and exceed our stated goals and objectives, thereby:
- Protecting students' emotional, educational, occupational, spiritual, recreational, and social well-being.
- Promoting the ethical standards expected by Louisiana Tech University through modeling positive leadership principles.
- Providing learning experiences which complement our residents' classroom education.
- Recruiting, retaining, and developing the highest quality student leaders to assist the professional staff in the management of programs, services, and facilities.
- Maintaining facilities, which are clean, attractive, comfortable, affordable, and profitable.