- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear Tech Faculty and Staff
Good Tuesday morning.
Power has now been restored to a majority of the Louisiana Tech campus, but we have pockets of the city that remain without electricity. Many of you have suffered at home without power and services for several days now. The excessive heat has made it unbearable for many of you. And some of you have also lost food from freezers and fridges in addition to facing storm-related damage. I hope you all can get some time to recover and relax before the beginning of the Quarter.
Many of our students from southwest Louisiana have suffered severe losses as a result of Hurricane Laura. This is in addition to the impacts that all have felt through the pandemic. Our hearts and prayers are with them and with you.
Later today we will share contact information for our student hotline for challenges related to the storm. We will invite our students to contact the hotline if they need any assistance related to the impacts of Hurricane Laura.
Our Louisiana Tech Foundation has established a Student Relief Fund designed to assist our students who need special assistance in the wake of Hurricane Laura. Information about the fund is available on the Tech Bullmarket, our crowdfunding platform. If you are able, please consider making a gift to help our students continue to make academic progress.
In the past two years, we have seen time and time again that the Tech Family comes together during times of crisis to help one another. We have another opportunity to do so now. Thank you for your continued support of our Tech Family.