- Return to campus plan
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Campus planning for COVID-19 positive testing results
- Tech answers the COVID-19 challenge
- CARES Act
- UPDATED State Travel Guidelines
- Travel Guidance from ULS
- COVID-19 ULS Directives
- Guidance from Louisiana Department of Health
- Online instruction considerations
- Guide for Teleworking
Dear Tech Family,
Our Faculty and Staff Convocation will be this morning at our traditional time of 10:00 AM. Of course, the format will be a bit different.
Thursday, our Fall 2020 classes begin. Whether your classes are face-to-face, online, or hybrid, we will all be focused on helping our students achieve their academic goals. We’re also working to ensure our community members stay safe and healthy.
One way we can help with that goal is to monitor for symptoms of COVID-19. Each day, before coming to campus, consider whether you have experienced any of these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New GI symptoms
- New loss of taste or smell
If you have symptoms, please contact your professor or supervisor and stay home. It is our shared duty as a community to act responsibly as we return to campus. You must be free of symptoms related to COVID-19 to participate on campus.
It requires focus and support from all of us to ensure our community stays safe.
I look forward to “seeing” our faculty and staff at our annual convocation today. Please watch your email for a link to our online event.