- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning.
Congratulations to our Bulldog football team, who beat Houston Baptist in resounding fashion Saturday in The Joe. We look forward to facing Brigham Young University on Friday evening in Provo, Utah.
As we enter the third week of classes for the Fall 2020 Quarter, we’ll all need to continue to practice our health and safety measures so that we can continue to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
COVID-19 Messaging System
We all need reminding from time to time, so we’ve established a new COVID-19 text-messaging system to issue messages that relate to testing and monitoring possible warning signs for the virus.
Last week, those of you who are registered for the RAVE texting system designed for emergency messages received a message designed to allow you to opt-out of the health and safety program. Now, we’d like to allow those who have not yet registered for the COVID-19 health and safety messaging system to opt-in.
If you’d like to receive text messages from Louisiana Tech and are not already in our system, please complete the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaFY0eKPpcBFpLeTheB4y6XPOWHS4U9wGzsD4qS_PWzsAJpA/viewform?usp=sf_link.
Rave Emergency Alert System
In addition, if you are not already signed up, please take the time to register for our RAVE emergency alert system. We learned during the 2019 tornado how effective this system is in sharing emergency information designed to keep our campus community safe. To register:
- Log into your BOSS account
- Under “Personal Info” select “Personal Phone Numbers”
- Choose a phone number field and enter your off-campus number, then select Type value “Emergency Voice Call” to receive a voice call notification
- Cell phone numbers with SMS: select Type value “Emergency Text Msg” to receive a text message alert
- You can use both voice call and text messaging by using two number fields with different Type selections
Thank you for registering for these services that are designed to share information quickly with our campus community.
Thank you for helping us with this important piece of our communication network. I look forward to seeing you around campus this week.