- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Tuesday morning.
As you all continue to prepare for academic advising and registration for the Winter 2020 Quarter, I’d like to encourage you to review our new undergraduate certificate offerings as a way to help our students excel in your future careers.
These certificates make a great addition to our established academic programs. For many of our students, they will require pursuing just a few extra courses. Our new offerings are certificates in:
- Criminal Psychology
- Geographic Information Science
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity Management
- Lean Six Sigma
Current students can add an undergraduate certificate to their academic plans by filling out a Program Change form indicating the addition of the certificate to their plan of study. Students should be sure to list their current college and degree while adding the additional certificate.
Instructions for accessing this form can be found online. If students already have two programs they are pursuing, they should contact their academic advisors about adding the additional certificate as a third program.
COVID-19 testing continues
Remember that the Louisiana Army National Guard will conduct screening tests from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Argent Alumni Pavilion. Registering ahead of time will help speed things along. Register online at https://www.doineedacovid19test.com/Ruston_LA_1462.html and print your testing voucher ahead of time.
Flu shot options
Remember that flu shots will be available in the Quad from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 21. The vaccination clinic is organized by the College of Applied and Natural Sciences, and the cost for the vaccination will be $20.
Take advantage of this opportunity to get your flu shot in between classes on Wednesday. It’s an easy way to help our campus community stay healthy and safe this fall and winter. More information is available online at bit.ly/TechFluShots.