- Return to campus plan
- CARES Act
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Campus planning for COVID-19 positive testing results
- Tech answers the COVID-19 challenge
- UPDATED State Travel Guidelines
- Travel Guidance from ULS
- COVID-19 ULS Directives
- Guidance from Louisiana Department of Health
- Online instruction considerations
- Guide for Teleworking
Dear campus community,
Good Wednesday morning.
Remember that flu shots will be available in the Quad from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. today. The vaccination clinic is organized by the College of Applied and Natural Sciences, and the cost for the vaccination will be $20.
Take advantage of this opportunity to get your flu shot in between classes. It’s an easy way to help our campus community stay healthy and safe this fall and winter. More information on other flu shot locations is available online at bit.ly/TechFluShots.
I am hearing that quite a few of you have been taking advantage of these flu shots. This is urgent for us all this season. Please consider getting yours today.
Undergraduate Research Symposium
One of the events I look forward to each year is the Undergraduate Research Symposium. Seeing our students work on research and present their ideas is exciting for all of us. I know and their work will make a difference in our future.
The Undergraduate Research Symposium will continue to be an excellent experience no matter which form it takes this year. Between now and then, the event’s planners will offer a variety of workshops and opportunities to prepare students for this rewarding event. Upcoming events and deadlines include:
- Week of Dec. 14 – Abstract workshop
- Week of Jan. 4 – Poster workshop
- Week of Jan. 11 – Oral presentation workshop
- Jan. 15 – Abstracts due
- Jan. 22 – Notification of abstract decisions
- Feb. 18 – Undergraduate Research Symposium
I encourage all our students to consider getting involved in the symposium. The event provides an opportunity for learning and engagement no matter what your academic pursuit is. For more information, contact Martha Stevens email@example.com or Dr. Jamie Newman firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue to wear your masks and practice appropriate physical distancing, so we can finish the quarter strong. Have a great day, Bulldogs!