- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices policy
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
Well, we have almost made it to the end of the Fall Quarter. I know that you are busy wrapping up homework, reports and projects. You are also getting ready for your finals next week. And I am sure that many of you are looking forward to the time off during Thanksgiving break. I hope that you will take that time to refresh your minds, bodies and spirits and get ready to return for the Winter Quarter. For those who will be graduating next weekend, I wish you great happiness and success in the next phase of your life as Tech alumni.
This is also a critical time for each of us to do the things that we can to slow the COVID-19 spread. The things that you do in the coming days can have an impact on your family and friends as you head home for Thanksgiving break.
Please be extra diligent during this time! We all know what to do – wear masks, wash hands, maintain distance — we just need to remain very focused on doing that at this time. It’s not just for you, it’s for those that you love and respect back home.
Have a productive week-end and successful Finals Week!