- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning.
I hope each of you had a restful Thanksgiving break. We’re all thankful for the time to wind down and focus on life’s most important blessings.
As we approach the start of the Winter Quarter and our campus community begins to come back to campus, please get a COVID-19 test before returning to campus. It is very important that we slow the spread of the coronavirus at this time of the year. Do your part and get tested today. If you show any symptoms, please stay home!
Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue this week. The site is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and the link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
Free antigen testing will also continue at Green Clinic’s TechCare location at the Lambright Wellness Center. With this test, results will be available in 30 minutes.
The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Walk-ins are accepted until 3:45 p.m. You should schedule your free test through TechCare’s online scheduling system at: https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
We hope to have more announcements soon about additional testing.
Continue wearing your masks. I look forward to seeing you back for the Winter Quarter.