- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear campus community,
Good Friday morning and Happy New Year!!!
I hope you all have had the chance to rest during this holiday break. Many of us have taken time to spend with our loved ones, and I trust everyone has been conscious of our health and safety measures while celebrating the season.
As we come back to campus, I expect that our students, faculty, and staff will continue to practice the behaviors that will ensure we slow the spread of COVID-19. We must not become lax in working to ensure that we follow these measures:
- Wearing your mask or face covering consistently.
- Maintaining appropriate physical distance.
- Washing your hands regularly.
- Staying home when you’re sick.
As you’ll remember, discipline through the Student Code of Conduct or personnel action will be used to enforce these requirements.
The key to continuing on-campus learning and other opportunities will be the choices that our students, faculty, staff, visitors, and community make in following these measures. It will be necessary for us to continue to make choices about the places we go and the things we do, but keeping our community healthier will be worth it.
COVID-19 testing continues to be a first line of defense for our campus. Please take advantage of our free testing options to ensure our campus is as virus-free as possible.
Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue through March 2021. The site is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, and the link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU. Results from this test have been available in two to three days.
Free antigen testing will also continue at Green Clinic’s TechCare location at the Lambright Wellness Center. With this test, results will be available within 30 minutes. Antigen testing – the “quick test” – is most effective when the patient is displaying symptoms that are representative of COVID-19 but could also indicate another viral infection.
The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Walk-ins are accepted until 3:45 p.m. Schedule your free test through TechCare’s online scheduling system at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
We will keep everyone informed about COVID-19 vaccine availability as soon as we get specific information. We do anticipate early availability for medical, allied health, and emergency services personnel as well as other groups authorized by the Louisiana Department of Health.