- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Tuesday morning.
Thanks to all of you who got your COVID-19 tests over the past couple of days. That is so important for EVERYONE as we work to keep our campus safe and healthy! Let’s all do our part!
As we begin the second portion of our Winter Quarter, we are committed to delivering as many courses on an in-person or hybrid basis as is safe and possible according to current health and safety guidance from federal, state, and local advisors. This will require flexibility from all of us as the quarter progresses.
The Student Resource Team (SRT) continues to connect students who test positive or are direct contacts with those who have tested positive to the resources and services they need to continue to make academic progress. Thank you for working with them to ensure other students, faculty, and staff stay healthy and safe.
Remember, you should make contact as soon as possible if you have been in direct contact (within six feet for a time period of 15 minutes or more) with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19:
- For employees, notify your direct supervisor and Human Resources (HR). The contact in HR is Sheila Trammel at 318.257.2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Supervisors must maintain strict confidentiality.
- For students, email Stacy Gilbert at email@example.com. Please provide your name, campus ID, cell phone, whether you live on or off campus, and best method to contact you.
Individuals who have been in either quarantine or isolation should complete a Return to Campus form available from the SRT or HR before they come back to campus.
We know that a majority of our students want the opportunity to engage in face-to-face learning and co-curricular activities that make our campus life rich. In order to continue to be here on campus with our Tech Family, we must be vigilant about mask wearing, distancing, and handwashing. We must hold our peers accountable for these behaviors as well.
Thank you all, as always, for staying safe and healthy as we wait for more widespread distribution of the COVID-19 vaccinations. Continue to take advantage of our free, on-campus testing through the Louisiana Army National Guard or TechCare, and have a great day!
I will share information on vaccine availability as soon as we get the information.