- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Wednesday morning.
As we wait for the COVID-19 vaccine to become available for more of our campus community, it’s important for all of us to stay home if feeling sick.
Remember, these symptoms can appear from 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Not all these symptoms will appear in those who contract the virus, and the combinations are different for different individuals. That’s one reason it’s so important for us to continue COVID-19 testing on a regular basis.
Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue through March 2021. The site is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, and the link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
Free antigen testing will also continue at TechCare in the Lambright Center. The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
Remember that masks, handwashing, and distancing will help keep our campus community safe and healthy. Thank you all for continuing to do your part.
We will inform you all about vaccines and the new stimulus funding as soon as any specific information is received.