- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices policy
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
Dear campus community,
Good Thursday morning.
Yesterday, we watched with horror, disgust and sadness as our nation’s capitol was violently attacked. All the members of our Tech Family condemn these acts that were aimed at undermining the peaceful change of leadership in our United States.
I hope that yesterday’s sickening events will have a positive impact, and I pray that our great nation will come out of this period of conflict with greater civility toward one another and a greater respect for the processes and laws that serve as the foundation for our country.
Our campus community has seen much national unrest in the past year. Despite the challenges we’ve encountered, I believe the new year offers us all an opportunity for renewal. Thank you for joining me in a recommitment to the tenets that define our culture.
I understand that these events may continue to be unsettling for students, faculty and staff. If you need to talk about your thoughts or feelings in a safe place, please visit the Office of Multicultural Affairs in the Student Center or contact the Counseling Center at 318.257.2488.