- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear campus community,
Good Friday morning. We are about halfway through the winter quarter, so I wish you all the best as you prepare for midterm exams and assignments.
Our behaviors on and off campus continue to be the best safeguard widely available to slowing the spread of COVID-19. Since early last year, our University has had well-defined health and safety guidelines for students, faculty, and staff.
Lately, I’ve noticed many of our community members relaxing their approaches to mask wearing and distancing. We have code of conduct policies in place that govern this, but ultimately, it is about our caring and respect for each other that makes this campus safe. Wear your masks to show that you care about your fellow Bulldogs!
In particular, wearing your masks properly is imperative. That means covering your nose, mouth, and chin with the mask. Leaving your nose or mouth uncovered renders this protection for you and your friends ineffective. We should also remember to wash reusable cloth face coverings after each wear.
Remember to continue taking advantage of our free testing opportunities on a regular basis. Please get tested today!
Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion is available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
Free antigen testing will also continue at TechCare in the Lambright Center. The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
Thank you for continuing to help keep our community safe and healthy. Have a great weekend, Bulldogs!