- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning and happy snow day!
We are waking up in a winter wonderland in North Louisiana this morning! Enjoy the day and stay warm; catch up on assignments and attend online classes or complete assignments if you have them. Students, please check with your professors and Moodle regarding today’s virtual activities and assignments.
Please stay safe if you have to travel and watch for patches of ice on walkways, roadways and bridges.
Remember to practice our health and safety measures even as we enjoy this rare Louisiana snow day. Keep wearing your masks and practice physical distancing. Be sure to schedule your regular COVID-19 test so that we can be sure to slow the spread of the virus.
Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion is available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
Free antigen testing will also continue at TechCare in the Lambright Center. The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday and closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
We anticipate returning to normal campus operations on Tuesday. However, there is the potential for another freeze tonight and that could cause additional hazards on roads and walkways. We will send out confirmations later today.
I look forward to seeing all your snow day posts on social media today! Stay Safe.