- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Tuesday mornin
Yesterday’s snow day gave us all the perfect opportunity to enjoy a different view of campus. Our pleasant walks and noble trees were made even more beautiful with a covering of winter white snow.
I enjoyed seeing your posts on social media; thank you all for sharing. If you didn’t have a chance to see campus in person yesterday, take a look at some wonderful photos from the day.
As you walk or drive around campus today, please remember that some areas may have frozen overnight. Sidewalks and steps have been treated, but please continue to be careful to avoid slipping.
Remember to stay safe as we wait for broader roll out of the COVID-19 vaccines. Keep wearing your masks and practice physical distancing. Be sure to schedule your regular COVID-19 test so that we can be sure to slow the spread of the virus.
Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion is available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
Free antigen testing will also continue at TechCare in the Lambright Center. The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday and closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
Thank you for continuing to work at keeping our campus safe and our students, faculty, and staff healthy.