- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear campus community,
Good Wednesday morning.
Monday, our nation will celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Our Louisiana Tech Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) is leading a service project to commemorate the event. I hope last week’s email from Dean Devonia Love-Vaughn inspired each of us to do for others in our community.
The OMA is collaborating with Christian Community Action (CCA) and our own Good Nutrition Mission Food Pantry for a food, clothing, and financial drive. The CCA has requested non-perishable canned vegetables in standard-size cans, and the Good Nutrition Mission Food Pantry requests toiletries, dry milk, granola bars, and breakfast bars.
You can drop off donations at the OMA in the Student Center or request a pick up online. You can also drop off donations between 9 a.m. and noon Monday, Jan. 18 outside Tolliver Hall.
Please join me in celebrating the life and impact of Dr. King while working to make a positive difference in our community.
Remember you must continue to follow our campus health and safety guidelines. Please continue to get tested frequently! Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.Free antigen testing will also continue at TechCare in the Lambright Center. The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday and closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
Have a great day, Bulldogs! Focus on midterms and get ready for academic advising for the Spring Quarter in the next few weeks.