- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Thursday morning.
The Louisiana Department of Health is currently coordinating the state’s distribution of COVID-19 vaccinations. Vaccinations are currently being provided to those who are over the age of 70 and to those in healthcare fields.
Today, some of our campus healthcare-related faculty and students will be getting the COVID vaccine. As production and distribution continue to gain momentum, more individuals will have access to the vaccine. I’d encourage each of you to consider taking the vaccine when the opportunity comes. The more individuals who are vaccinated, the sooner we can begin to see the other side of the COVID-19 pandemic.
While we await greater distribution of the vaccine for our campus, please continue to protect each other by wearing masks and maintaining social distancing. The coronavirus is deadly and it continues to have a strong presence in our community. Let’s all continue to slow the spread!
I ask that you participate in our local free testing. Free testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU. Free antigen testing will also continue at TechCare in the Lambright Center. The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday and closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
I will provide regular updates on the availability of the vaccine to our local populations as soon as we get that information.