- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear campus community,
Good Friday morning.
Another week is almost behind us in our battle against COVID-19. While considerable progress has been made with testing and vaccines, we are not yet in a place where we can operate freely without following our health and safety guidelines. I thank you for wearing your masks and practicing distancing wherever you are. Even though we are not where we should be, our campus has been able to keep the spread relatively low as we have returned back to campus. Let’s all be diligent in our collective efforts to reduce the spread.
Our testing numbers continue to be strong, so thank you all for taking this seriously. I ask that you commit to get a test today as we commit to each other that we care – and that we want to get back to a higher level of activities across campus as soon as possible.
Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU. This testing site will not be open on Monday.
TechCare in the Lambright Center will be open Monday. Free antigen testing will continue from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
Have a great weekend, Bulldogs, and a safe Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday. Please join with me in the opportunity to engage in a day of service to celebrate the life and legacy of MLK.