- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear campus community,
Good Monday morning and happy Martin Luther King Day.
Please join me today in celebrating the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Today, we reflect on the impacts of Dr. King and the doors of opportunity that have been opened for so many because of his leadership. And we should be resolute in our commitment to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in every aspect of our campus and community.
As we remember the legacy of Dr. King, I know many of our Tech Family will engage in service and reflection on this day, including the opportunity to engage in service along with our Office of Multicultural Affairs.
Please remember to follow our health and safety guidelines as you mark today. Helping preserve the health of our community members by wearing masks and practicing physical distancing can also be a part of what we all do as service.
Free testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will be closed today, but it will continue from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday of this week. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU so take time today to schedule your test for this week.
TechCare in the Lambright Center will be open today. Free antigen testing will continue from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
I look forward to seeing everyone back on campus tomorrow. Have a great day, Bulldogs.