- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices policy
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
Dear campus community,
Good Monday morning.
In our state, we are seeing more individuals receive the COVID-19 vaccinations, including some of our students and faculty who are involved in clinical rotations as a part of their academic requirements.
I plan to take the vaccine as soon as I am able. It’s a way I can help protect my family, my neighbors, and the larger community. I hope you’ll plan to do the same.
Though the vaccine is new, safety in its development and testing has been a priority. Ensuring as many folks as possible take the vaccinations is one of the best ways for us to get back to a more normal way of life.
If you have questions about the vaccine’s safety – or receiving it – I urge you to contact your personal physician or review information on the vaccination on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website. We will continue to share more information on vaccine safety and availability as we receive it.
Louisiana is currently in Phase 1b, tier 1 of its vaccination plan. More information on our state plan, including locations for the vaccine administration, is located on the Louisiana Department of Health website.
As we all wait our turn for the vaccine, remember to follow our health and safety guidelines. Continue to wear your masks and wash your hands. Practice physical distancing, and schedule your regular COVID-19 test this week.
- Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
- TechCare in the Lambright Center will continue free antigen testing from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday, with a break for lunch. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
Take some time this week to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and how you can help protect our Tech Family when the time is appropriate for your group. Thank you for your continued work to keep us all safe and healthy.