- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Wednesday morning.
This week, we’ve already experienced a number of events that focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion on our campus. I appreciate the efforts and service of our students, faculty, and staff to plan and carry out these events.
Our Black Student Union (BSU) continues its celebration of Black History Month with a week focused on the Essence of Prosperity. Monday, our students heard from Shreveport Mayor Adrian Perkins, and tonight, we will host a panel discussion from a group of our young alumni. Friday, we will welcome Isaiah Stanback to speak. If you are interested in attending the online seminar, please contact Dean Devonia Love-Vaughn for Zoom information.
I know many of you joined me in attending Monday’s New Frontiers Seminar on health disparities and Tuesday’s business forum on diversity and inclusion. If you’d like to catch up on these online events, visit our Community.latech.edu website where videos have already been uploaded:
- Patient Data and Health Care Disparities during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Remember to schedule your regular COVID-19 test and help us set a record for testing in this week. These tests and the contract tracing efforts by our staff help us reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
TechCare in the Lambright Center will continue free antigen testing from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday, with a break for lunch. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
Continue to wash your hands, wear your masks, and practice physical distancing. Enjoy the rest of this week full of events, Bulldogs!