- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning.
This weekend, we lost one of Louisiana Tech’s true legends and dearest alumni, Mrs. Bertha Bradford-Robinson. Tech’s first African-American female student, she was an inspiration and a leader for all of us. I encourage you to look back at a portion of her Fall 2020 commencement speech and join me in lifting up her family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.
As we begin this week, registration for the Spring 2021 Quarter begins. If you haven’t, please make an appointment to visit with your advisor to plan for the spring.
I also encourage everyone to go get your COVID-19 test so you know your status as we go into the long weekend with Mardi Gras break. Though New Orleans will not host parades this year, I know some of you will travel home to spend time with family. Work to keep them safe by getting a test before you go. Free PCR testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
Continue to wear your masks and practice physical distancing as we near the end of the quarter. I appreciate your continued work to keep our campus healthy and safe.