- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning.
Wednesday, we will begin Spring Quarter classes. I look forward to seeing more people on campus as the weather gets warmer and our state eases restrictions on gatherings. It is important that we continue to practice our health and safety measures so that we can minimize COVID-19 spread and continue to open our campus to more activities when our state allows.
As announced last week, crowd sizes are now limited to 250 people or 50 percent capacity in an indoor space. Events should still maintain strict physical distancing and face masks should still be worn, and they should be approved at least two weeks ahead of time. Students who are planning events through their organizations should complete the form at https://forms.latech.edu/facility_reservation/.
Remember to get your regular COVID-19 tests each week as we move closer to getting the vaccine for more members of our campus community.
Testing at the Argent Alumni Pavilion will continue from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
Free antigen testing continues from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each weekday at TechCare. Schedule your free test at https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
Continue to wash your hands, wear your masks, and practice distancing as we enter the new quarter. See you again very soon, Bulldogs!